Monday, 10 December 2007

I still haven't found what I'm looking for

Sing along now:) I've been on a couple of dates this past month. Small shock in itself because I don't usually date. Simply, nice enough guys but I still haven't found what I'm looking for...
No, I'm not looking for Mr Universe, but Mr Sparkle would be good :)
I truly know how to get past someone's looks and see their interior. The guys I have dated in the last month have been pleasant and polite but there's been no shared laughter, no shared excitement over movies, music or interests. No connections about dreams, hopes and plans. So I'm still out on the limb, searching, prodding and digging :)
I might hire an industrial digger shortly.....my hand shovel is very labour intensive:)

On another note, I get to hand out Christmas hampers today :) I love that sort of thing. The expression of Joy on a persons face is priceless. If I won the lottery I'd do a few crazy things, like anonymous Christmas cheques to families that are struggling. Instead I will buy a present for a child who wants to be like everyone else and open something on Christmas morning but may not have that opportunity. Share your love people

H2

No comments: