Saturday, 15 December 2007

5am

I'm awake and at the computer, I would rather be in zzzz land, but a party one street over woke me up at 4am. The bass is so loud its sounds like a giant is approaching at a steady pace. One that stomps the ground and never misses a beat :) Imagine what it sounds like living next door?
I've just had my first cup of tea and the birds have started singing. I do enjoy this time of morning - quietness, fresh sharp air, no mans land.
My last week of work before the holidays. Summer and cherries, my favourite.
Oh, thats a good idea, a list of my favourite summer things:
Cherries
Heat
Yellow
Water
Lawns
Sunkissed cheeks
Christmas
Cicadas in the morning
Long days
Gentle evenings
Feeling Alive
Laughter
Water fights
Barefeet
BBQ
Beach
Peaches
Cherries
Whats not to love about Summer:) I like lists too.

h2

No comments: