Monday, 17 December 2007

comfort

I've had too many beers, my reality is blurred and my evening has ended.
I talked to a good friend of my best friend that died, we talked for one and a half hours, reminisced, relived and revived her memory. It was good, there are so few people that really knew the depths of my friends personality, it was nice to let lose and share all of our deepest secrets that we both knew of her life. She was brave and beautiful, scared and insecure, outrageous and conservative...a really beautiful human:)
I spent the next 2 hours on the phone to a queen friend of mine, I love his outrageousness and his honesty, we laughed and laughed for the whole time. I needed that. I have forgotten what it is like to laugh till my jaw aches. I have missed laughter. I haven't found much to laugh at these last few months...in case u didnt know :)
Anyway, I am in love with someone that is not available, I miss him, he is not here in mind or spirit. I want to bite him, sincerely and deeply :) Does that make sense? In this moment and state of mind it does, we shall see tomorrow.....

H2

No comments: