Tuesday, 22 July 2008

Moving

I got the job yesterday:)
I'm leaving, packing up my house and moving north. They have agreed to pay relocation and I am really happy. I have already chosen a place to rent via internet and my sister and my mother will come along for the ride to help me unpack.
I have two weeks to get there. I have a big three bedroom house to downsize to a beachsize bach. Did I hear you say Garage Sale?
This morning I think I have tonsillitis, my tonsils are swollen, I have a headache. The stress is coming out. The fact that I was able to exhale all the worry and the jitters after the hearing the news meant the body had time to say to itself 'the gates are down, lets express the stress, quick, before she locks us up again'. So thats what I'm doing. My body is taking over my mind.
Balancing of the scales. My cat will stay with my mother and the dog....I don't know.
I inherited the dog from my daughter, so I guess she will be going back to my daughter.
I'm in a little bit of a quandry, but mostly sad, because I know that I will chose my new job and home over the dog.
The new place does not allow animals, actually most rentals don't allow animals. Its just a landlord preference. And when I told the lady at the Real Estate agents that she was a Rottweiler, well.......silence is golden? I could hear the shaking of her head.
But today, I am packing and taking it easy, cos I actually feel like crap.
The sooner I accept the stress the sooner I can get better.
carpe diem

h2

No comments: