Tuesday, 22 July 2008

FYI

I had another birthday 5 days ago. For the past two years I have not enjoyed my birthday. It has been ambushed by others and turned into some childrens circus that I don't enjoy.
Last year my sister invited me over for dinner and we have cold chicken, coleslaw and buns, wtf?
Its the middle of winter here, I don't want a summer picnic on my birthday, its usually 3 degrees, but the kids loved it.....great, happy birthday kids.
Yes, I am ungrateful. I don't give a fuck. I should have just cooked and not had any expectations. I say this because my sister is usually a great cook.
So this year I had forgotten last year and my sisters and mother invited me over after work.
It was supposed to be nibbles and a cake with the kids, as the adults had planned to go out for dinner later that night.
I arrive and one of my sisters tells me that we're not going out for dinner anymore and that we're having fish and chips......wtf?
I don't get it.

I hearby proclaim, that next year I will do what I please and I will not be held captive by my family. I will only indulge in adult activities and it will be exactly what I wanted.

Thank you

h2

No comments: