Thursday, 12 June 2008

All Aboard

Firstly, I want to acknowledge the 1oooth person to read my blog. I have no idea who you are, but I hope your visit was pleasant.

Imagine that this blog is my house. 1000 people have walked through it, some of the rooms hold my most private thoughts. Thoughts that none of my friends or family might know about. In real life I am not 'talkative', people would classify me as 'takes a long time to get to know'. I have guards on the towers at all times. No one enters my castle without my say so.

I might be too afraid to show people my inner self because they might not like what they see. The mind is a tripper isn't it? I take life far too personally and its all about me. But even in my blog there are rooms that are locked. I started this blog for the freedom to write and say what I wanted. But still, I find myself censoring and deleting. As regular readers starting writing comments I became more aware of what I was writing. I closed a door, locked it and moved along the corridor to a more public room......killing the whole point of it really. Taking it too personal, my privacy becomes my public.

I have no ties. .....except the ones that bind my mind.....the most important ties of all. The subjugation of my mind was once number 98 on my list of 100, this is now lurking at around number 3....and approaching with steel engine determination. I have no illusions about what I will be able to achieve in this task. But the silencing of some very damaging voices would be a huge victory:)

I've got my ticket in my hand and I'm waiting on the platform. I can hear that engine approaching but its not quite in view. My palms are sweating, because I know I can be a captive or a driver of that train. The choice is mine, its all up to me.

h2

No comments: