Saturday, 7 June 2008

Amy's Whinehouse

I'm really sorry if you thought this blog was about Amy Winehouse. She just happens to be playing on my ipod, her remake of 'Valerie'. Amy Winehouse has an amazing voice - syrup. Smoky syrup.

I love her voice but I hate her addiction. To have your 'shit' played out so publicly is embarassing. Personally, I'm a believer of the anorexics, drug addicts, alcoholics, any holics actually, are just people that have 'shit' that hasn't been dealt with. Its one thing to slink through society with your monkey firmly strapped to your back, but to be famous and doing it....... You may as well strap a siren, webcam and a megaphone to yourself. There is no mercy.

Amy, com on girl, you can do it! You're already doing it (albeit wonkerly), even with a skin full of happy powder you're amazing, imagine what could be? Subjugate your mind and move on.....

I have my holics....my own personal monkeys. This is also a cheering squad for myself. Mine rolls out at least once a day like a mini circus to cheer me on, to put one foot in front of the other and keep moving.

Oh to have a quiet mind:)

Weekend approaching, the kettle is on. Siezing the dawn

H2

No comments: