Friday, 13 June 2008

curved

I like to look back every couple of posts and see where I was at, if I've moved, are things better and generally the answer is yes.

When I am in the thick of something heinous I need to remember that all of it is just temporary. There is no feeling or situation that is permanent. How fast I move on from that feeling or situation depends entirely on me.

I was gutted for a couple of hours yesterday when I made it to the final round of interviews and didn't get the job. Today, this morning, its another day. I am moving on from that situation and already looking to the next door.

Doors are everywhere. I just need to look around me.

I'm going to get dressed now, because I'm going to a funeral. A friends husband passed away from cancer. I knew it would not be long before his passing and mercifully it was only two weeks with pain before his body shut down. He has moved on to his next journey, today is only for the living to remember and celebrate his life. Haere atu ra Mr T.

Peace and happy travels

H2

No comments: