Monday, 23 June 2008

chicken and corn pie

So I make a dinner that comforts me. I bake a chicken and corn pie. Its delicious, it makes me feel better. I go to bed early and I wake around 7am. I feel better.
I keep warm all day, no draughts, heater on in the car, stockings, jersey, no bone chilling winds allowed in.
I worked my way through my list of clients, visited a couple and made quite a few phone calls.
I left work and drove over to the printers, I realise as I type that part about the printers that I love that work. I realise social work is not for me. I realise my mind immediately engages with anything creative. Thank god for writing thoughts that bring clarity.
I did not hand in my notice but I will, because my life should revolve around the creative industry.
I feel my heart lighten when I am working in the arts. I put a small exhibition together at the national museum over the weekend. It bought me alot of joy to see that through and with lighting and graphics it looked great.
Voila, my life, no strain when I am passionate.

TIme to turn on the electric blanket, mist swirls outside and I have relented and let the animals in.....too soft :)

h2

No comments: