Wednesday, 2 April 2008

Honesty

Its a very subjective word, one that is defined by our life experience and can only be interpreted by the individual....

Scenario: Personal ad, male, HONESTY, a must (his words not mine)

Actuality: on his terms, when he feels like it = wanker

Said he must have honesty, must, reiterated this when we spoke on the phone.
I have to laugh at my gullibility sometimes. I have been communicating with a male in another city, was supposed to go and see him over Easter, but he had an emotional freak out and cancelled. Said he wasn't in a position to meet as he was going through a tough time. Has since emailed and said I sound amazing (amazingly stoopid)and that he still hopes we can meet soon......yeah right. I logged in to the dating website and he's online :) Doh.

If you want a fuck with no ties, just say so, be honest :) Its quite easy.
There's about 4 guys down my street that will do the duty for me, you don't have to go far to find these partners :)Geezus Mary and Josepha, tell me MY truth more like it. Grow up fucker.

ahhhh thats better

H2

1 comment:

Bettie K. said...

I give this post 2 snaps and a circle. Honesty is a very subjective word...and "to be honest" the person I am least honest with most of the time is myself with is deplorable. But sometimes, I find, it is better to be dishonest with myself than to lie to another person....

What I find amazing (although I don't know why) is that these "men" are lying at their age when it comes to what they want. If all they want is a "fuck" then you are absolutely right, say it....I bet they would be respected more....