Sunday, 18 November 2007

hmmm not quite as I wanted

That definition of sadness, kindly copied from Sandys blog actually had a watermark background, but because I'm not completely computer savvy, its dropped off into the bloghole somewhere.....
I know you're shocked that I'm not completely savvy at something, so am I!
I went out and fought the jungle yesterday (aka my backyard), did I win? Hardly, two months of inattention can do that to a garden. Got a nice tan started though, beautiful day and I ended it with Green curry chicken and a hot bath to take out the kinks. Yesterday was a live-in-the-moment kind of day. Only thing missing was Mr Beautiful, but thats another blog. Mr Beautiful doesn't exist for me right now, but he's going to. When I call him Mr Beautiful its to reinforce all the things he will be :) internally and externally.
Anyways, I put up that sadness blog to remind myself thats its just wanting and not having, so I best GET ON WITH IT and manifest all the wants into reality:)
Peace people

H2

No comments: