Sunday, 11 November 2007

Counter 0 Sanity 1

Its gone, couldn't have it on my page for a second longer. I prefer my faux privacy. Yes, privacy and internet are a contradiction in terms, I realise that....shhhh. At least this way, I have no idea. What I don't know, can't irk me. I woke up at 4.15am, what a pain, lay around for 40 mins and decided to do something constructive, hopefully tire myself out and go back to bed where I belong.
I'm not a fan of 4am, its that in=between time, no one is usually awake and the world is very quiet. The threshold time between night and day break. I remember in hospital that this was the loneliest time of the night.
I've made tea and a slice of toast. Hopefully prompting the body to become tired again, wateva, its just a habit, get up, eat. Nothing seems out of the ordinary if I'm drinking tea.
Strange but true, tea is my comforter. I usually carry my own teabags in my handbag, yep, wacko. Don't worry, I'm discreet, I usually make my own tea and don't fuss about whats on offer. My tea must be strong, with a dollop of milk, no more, no less. Some people brew tea, I stew it. Wow, that really got you sitting upright, didn't it. Fascinating.
Maybe I'm trying to bore myself to sleep? I can hear the birds singing, the sky is lightening. 5.30am is my usual wake up time. Its close to that now, but I feel ripped off. I dont want to be awake earlier than that.
I went to see Room 1408 on Friday night, forget it. It could have been so good, but wasn't. I can't believe Samuel L Jackson played such a role. That man is brilliant, for godsakes someone give him a decent role. I think John Cusack overplayed the role, too much tension too early when nothing had even happened. They should have hired the freak from Silent Hill, that had some f*&ked up FX on it. Especially those nurses.....scary. This was at the other end of the budget with a quite a few inconsistencies. The stroppy 14 y old on the candy stand gave me a bucket of corn kernels too, little bugger. Overall rating out of 10, save-ur-money-wait-for-the-video 4.
OK I'm slinking back to bed, pretending that I'm tired. My tea is finished.

h2

1 comment:

Watergurl said...

THank you coupdecoeur, I love your mark ;)
This place is insanity, where the inmates run freely and there is no prozac to deaden the mind :)
Thanks for stopping by

Watergurl