Thursday, 29 November 2007

AGHHH I am so sick of myself

How can I be a sane independant woman and be so insanely dependant? I didn't quit my client. We had a chat and sorted it, we hugged and played nicely. I write down how I'm feeling, I lose my wig and I carry on. God I am so sick of myself. I am soooo angst driven. Lawdy, 40+ and still tripping and falling all over my emotions.
But this is the place to trip and fall right? In the safety of my cyber sleeping bag, where all tears are virtual and we all get to sleep on cyber clouds of cotton wool. In fact, thats exactly what I'm going to do. Go sleep and get ready for another day of reality.
I went on a coffee date last night, nothing to report besides the fact he was too shy, too hard to get to talk, a little defensive (don't know why, we didnt get there :) and a little too staid. Nice to be a little more grown up in some areas of my life. Still looking, nothing urgent.

Shleep time
h2

No comments: