Thursday, 22 November 2007

Heat

Its around 6am and the sun is already up and burning....I love summer. No more aching bones or deep chills that leaves me seeking warmth under layers of clothing all day and night. My body gives a relieved sigh when summer arrives.
I am like a plant, I hibernate in winter, peep out in Spring and unfurl in summer and yes, I will probably brown off and wither :)
I love this time of the morning - quiet and gently silent. Everything seems fresh and new, a new day with new possibilities. I realise last night that I am over someone:) I'm usually on call 24-7 and answer evey message and email that crosses my path. Now, although I will read and listen to the messages I have no sense of urgency to reply. I open and read and think no, not urgent, go to bed. The heat has left the situation....thank you god, hahaha.
I hate to be obsessive, but you know, the heart wants what it wants until it wants no more:)
My obsession isn't even available, doesn't openly know I'm obsessed and lives in a different world from mine. So in fact, I was in fantasyland about what it was and what it could be.....:) Bless me for letting my imagination get away from me, be gentle, because even at 41 I still waver between reality and the imagined :)
I don't know how married couples get on, but I can certainly say, sometimes I will meet a man and he will not only cross my path but will literally scorch it with his presence. And it doesnt matter if he is married, gay or celibate, I still have to work through a process of letting him go...hahaha. I have yet to be obsessed with someone that is single.......I think my sixth sense picks up their unavailability....this fire in particular has burned brightly for around 6 months. Bring on the real summer and all of its heat.
Thanks for the fake heat over the winter, it certainly did its job:)
To the Rescue - Bob Marley

No comments: