Monday, 5 March 2007

Washing machination


I've hit a few holes in the proverbial road of life. I have something like a flat tyre, a little of out air and lacking the necessary cushion to keep rolling. I'm looking for the good, to remind myself of how things could be, treading water and gripping on to the side of the pool:)

Funnily enough if I was in water I would be giggling in no time, water does that to me, it makes all the good things in life rise to the surface and break free to the air, cackling with the realisation that this wonderful substance is the giver of life and healing.

I've been pretty busy - setting up beds, putting up curtain rods and curtains, making beds, putting up mirrors and ornaments, filling holes, assembling drawers, washing basins, scrubbing the bath, washing floors, setting things right in home and mind.

For me, when my room is a mess it usually reflects whats going on in my spirit and mind. I finally tackled my room in the weekend, dragging my ass, putting off what has to be done, has to be done!
So I set to and got it sorted :) Put everything back where it needed to be, bought my bedroom back into balance, bought my spirit with me. Simple really, dont know why I wonder off and make a mess :) Just being my human self I guess.
I moved house three weeks ago, gone a long way from where I used to live. Left my friends behind, transferred to another office, bought my own run down house and started living alone, although I'm not lonely :) I did this intentionally, I needed to change my life, get out of my comfort zone, leave some old patterns that weren't doing me much good and take a leap of faith. Some people do this when they are much younger, I've done it when I was ready :) Girl, you took a while, I hear them say.
So as I write I remember all that I have and the weight of my thoughts is lighter and I feel better. Because there are others that are in pain, who suffer and struggle in much worse places.
Yep, grateful be they name. Sky and back.
h2

No comments: