Friday, 28 November 2008

tagged by Sarah

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random arbitrary things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
  1. Shame, I don't even know how to link!!!! Failed
  2. Done, phew....!
  3. I smoked for 20 years, quit 7 yrs ago....I know, I started young. I went through surgical menopause at 30....again, I'm ahead of the game...what can I say? Ummm I buy my clothes second hand. I could lie and say I was recycling but I'm not. I just don't waste good money on overpriced clothes. Before you scream, I have a very good wardrone....:P I got my drivers license at 40 so I could legally drive...every now and then I lick soap/laundry powder (its a chemical imbalance thing), sounds gross, it is. I've got 7 tattoos and not all of them 'fit' the corporate look, my own version of fucking with ya....:)
  4. Ummm dont know 6 peeps and sure as hell can't link to them, so if you reading this, consider yourself tagged
  5. Ditto
  6. Sarah, heading to you now.....geez that was pathetic H2

No comments: