Saturday, 22 September 2007

Where the F*&#k is my mojo

I lost it. I lost my fudking zest for life, my wiring is burned out, I feel like a happy meal without the happy. I'm f*&ked. My bills are skyrocketing, I have no money and I'm seriously considering selling my home. My counselling is knocking me out and I can barely stand to be alive. I'm depressed, I want to go to bed all the time and sleep a million years, or at least till its all over...whats all over? The mayhem, the struggle, the chaos, the pain. I'm so tired. I want certain members of my family out of my life and I want some emotional comfort.
Hollow, thats what it is, hollow. An outward appearance that is normal, but underneath, hollow.
Anyone with spare mojo should send to www.jeezi'mnotfeelingit.com
Thanks in advance, whateva.

h2

No comments: